Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to all


When I became an openSUSE ambassador a few months back I wanted to make a difference. I believed that openSUSE had not the right place in the Greek FOSS community and was undermined by the lack of a Greek community to support it. I believed in it and with the help of all people that are involved one way or another to the Greek openSUSE Community, proof is obvious now.
Being part of a community was. from the early years of humanity. really important for people and co-operation showed them how to achieve great targets that it would be impossible to achieve as an individual person.I see the Greek openSUSE community getting larger and stronger each day like a newborn. I see people care for other people to get a good quality software and share the philosophy of FOSS, share the philosophy of sharing.
Sharing is really undermined at our days and it mustn't because love starts with it and love with no exchange is the material that can really make the difference to the world. I want to thank the openSUSE community for all the love and the sharing and I wish you all Merry Christmas. I wish you all to be healthy and capable to continue changing the world to a better place.

1 comment:

  1. Kostas, a Merry Christmas to you as well! Thanks for all the love and sharing that you provide!

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete