Thursday, January 13, 2011

Power to the people


The ballots are open and now the power is in the hands of people of openSUSE to decide whom they want to have on the board for the next year. The openSUSE community is a true democratic community so the elections procedure for it, is a celebration of ideas. All the candidates have proved our love for what we do and we are all devoted to the openSUSE project and its community.  If I was not a candidate I would really had a huge problem deciding whom to vote. The only 'leverage' I can provide myself is to tell you that just in case you want to know more things about me and you can spare 5 minutes, please visit my profile and my election platform. As I said before in those elections, community is the absolute winner.
Kostas Koudaras

No comments:

Post a Comment